Aspen Hi-Flow 1 & 2 Litre Tank Pumps
The Hi-flow will pump a greater volume of water than the Hi-lift, but to a lesser head. The Hi-flows incorporate two high quality switches, activated by a float system.One operates the centrifugal type pump and the other is used as a high level safety switch.
In the event of a pump failure this device will switch off the refrigeration unit and can simultaneously activate an optional audio and/or visual alarm.
The deck of the pump is clear plastic for quick and easy internal inspection, and it comes with a 2 metre long cable with push-in plug which makes installation and maintenance easier. In all cases a tank pump must be sited under the source of the condensate.
* Tank capacity: 1 litre or 2 litres
* 4.6 metres discharge head
* Water flow rate: 288 litres per hr max
* Inline valve to prevent siphoning back
* Pre-wired safety float switch
* Clear deck for quick and easy inspection
* Incorporated back-plate for vertical mounting
* Pump rating: 0.6A, 230V A.C.
Alternative voltages available
* Connecting cable: 2 metres
* Auto-resetting thermal cut-out to shaded pole motor
* Safety switch 4.0A max
* Fire retardant plastics
* 2 inlet positions: 25mm ø
* Outlet size: 6mm & 10mm
140mm(H) x 235mm(W) x 140mm(D)
170mm(H) x 235mm(W) x 140mm(D)